Halle Berry is NOT pleased with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubrey. This isn’t the first time the two have been at each others throats in legal battles, but the latest news is that Halle wants her monthy child-support payments to be reduced because she believes Aubrey is using the money for himself rather than their daughter, Nahla. Berry reportedly wants the monthly child support to be reduced from $16,000 to $3,000 and that Aubrey, who was once one of the world’s top male models, needs to- and is perfectly capable- of getting a job.
If Halle thinks SHE has it bad, she should consider what some other celebs dish out monthly in child support.
Let’s look at some of the celebrities that have out of control monthly payments
1. Eddie Murphy, $59,950- A-lister Eddie Murphy pays $59,950 in child support to his ex-wife and former Spice Girl, Melanie Brown. The two had a child together back in 2008, and split up while Brown was five months pregnant.
2. Russell Simmons, $40,000- With two twin daughters with his ex-wife Kimora Lee Simmons, Russell pays $20,000 per month for each daughter. He also reportedly has made an agreement to buy a car worth a minimum of $60,000 for the girls to be transported in, that must be replaced every three years.
3. Diddy $41,782.00- Sean Combs pays two child support payments that reach a total of $41,782 a month. He pays $20,000 for the child he had with ex Kim Porter, and another $21,782 for his child with Misa Hylton-Brim.
4. Nas $40,000- Rapper Nas used to have to pay $40,000 month for child support and spousal support with his ex-wife and singer Kelis. However, as of 2011, it has been reported the payment have been reduced to $25,000.
5. Evander Holyfield, $327,858- Boxing legend Evander Holyfield reportedly owes $327,858 in back child support. TMZ reported that if he was unable to come up with the money, his drivers license would be suspended.
Do you think Halle Berry should just continue to pay the $16,000? Or do you think she is justified in wanting her payments to be reduced? Let us know what you think in the comments below!