It’s time to celebrate the luscious actress Meagan Good. You’re going to learn that there is so much more to her than her lips…and figure….and….UGH. *drool*
Here are 10 of some very interesting facts that you probably didn’t know about her.
1. Good is surprisingly a Rock singer!
Yup! She and her sister formed and all girl group called H.E.L.L.O. Girls in 2010. Their first single was Beep Beep that was on 106 & Park!
2. Her family background is rich with multiple ethnicities.
Good told in an interview, “My grandmother was Jewish and African, so I guess that would be considered Creole. My mother’s father was Cherokee and something else. My dad’s mother’s Puerto Rican and black, and his father was from Barbados.”
3. Started acting in commercials at 4 years old.
It must have been incredibly cute watching learn how to skate in her very first commercial as a toddler.
4. Childhood friends with actor Columbus Short.
It makes sense. Their chemistry was great in 2007’s Stomp the Yard.
5. She stayed celibate all the way until marriage.
That seems to be a nearly impossible feat these days, but Meagan Good had saved herself until she met and married Pastor DeVon Franklin, who had been celibate 10 years prior.
6. Formed her own production company, Freedom Bridge Entertainment.
Always ambitious, she produced and acted in her own movie Video Girl, describing the dark side of life for a woman in the entertainment industry.
7. Appeared as a series regular on Nickelodeon’s Cousin Skeeter and The WB’s Raising Dad.
You remember the Nickelodeon classic, because she was in there along with Raising Dad, and you probably didn’t even realize it!
8. Wore metal braces during her teenage years.
Most likely she was still drop-dead gorgeous then, too.
9. Her most favorite color is purple.
How relieving from the default “pink” as a girl’s favorite color. Not to mention she looks great in purple…actually Meagan Good looks great in anything.
10. She was a video girl.
Remember when she appeared in Will Smith’s Black Suits Comin’ (Nod Ya Head)? How about in 50 Cent’s 21 Questions? or Memphis Bleek’s Do My? Such quality eye-candy attracted dudes all over to accommodate the famous rappers.
I hope you enjoyed the trivia of the aspiring beauty!
If so, comment and share!