Oh, boy. You didn’t really think it was over did you? Of course not. You thought Stevie J’s drama between two obnoxious women was crazy? Wait until you see what the new season has in store for all you viewers addicted to senseless drama.
- Soulja Boy -YouTube sensation with his hit Crank Dat, romantically linked to R&B Royalty, Nia Riley, daughter of Grammy-award winning music producer/singer/songwriter Teddy Riley.
- Omarion- Former lead singer of hit R&B band B2K, now pursuing a solo career while dating Apryl Jones, a backup vocalist. The two are currently expecting their first child.
- Lil Fizz- Former bandmember of R&B band B2K who, although he shares a child with ex-girlfriend Moniece Slaughter, is thinking about settling down with his present love Amanda Secor.
- Ray J- Recording artist who has been romantically linked to several well-known names in recent years. Currently, he seems inseparable from his best friend and executive assistant Morgan Hardman.
- Teairra Marie – Actress and R&B songstress and ex-girlfriend to Ray J. Popular for her hit song Make Her Feel Good.
- Young Berg – Grammy-nominated producer and musician. He has worked with artists such as Lil Wayne, T Pain, Ray J, Tamar Braxton and Meek Mill.
- Nikki Mudarris – A born and bred LA girl, Mudarris is an heir to her family’s real estate fortune.
- Hazel E – Former celebrity publicist, currently pursuing her own music career as a rapper.
- Yesi Ortiz -”Voice of LA,” DJ/ Music Director for hip hop radio station Power 106.
- Sincere – A premier club promoter in the Los Angeles area.
- And many others.
I think I’m starting to catch on now: Love & Hip-Hop is like the Netflix of the hip-hop/entertainment industry. Before we can completely forget about stars that have been out of the scene, we put them in the show to keep them relevant. Except for now, all we will know them for is the drama they will stir up with each other. What do you guys think? Comment and Share Below!